*** IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT DELIVERY ORDERS – PLEASE READ ***
Due to the demands of our taproom re-opening, we will only be doing deliveries on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
All delivery orders have a $30 minimum and include a 20% automatic gratuity. This will display as “Shipping” during checkout.
Delivery orders placed for less than $30 will still be fulfilled but must be picked up at the Joyride Taproom.
Currently, delivery orders are limited to specific zip codes: 80002, 80003, 80004, 80030, 80033, 80202, 80203, 80204, 80205, 80206, 80209, 80211, 80212, 80214, 80215, 80216, 80218, 80219, 80221, 80223, 80225, 80226, 80227, 80228, & 80232
Orders for Delivery that are placed for zip codes outside of our delivery area will still be fulfilled but must be picked up at the Joyride Taproom. We will update this delivery zone if/when we are able to.
Delivery Orders placed before 5 pm on a delivery day will be fulfilled and delivered the same day.
Orders placed after 5 pm will be fulfilled and delivered the following delivery day.
A Joyride Brewing Team Member will contact you to schedule a delivery window.
For our 6th anniversary, we didn’t make an anniversary beer. We made 6, all collabs with some of our best friends in the industry. We canned all of them up and are selling them as a limited edition 6 pack. In the 6-pack, you’ll find:
- A Long Strange Ride to Moscow (Collab with Strange Craft Beer Company in Denver) A Moscow Mule inspired kettle sour, brewed with limes and ginger.
- And 2nd Place Goes To… (Collab with Westbound & Down) An American Noble Pils brewed with Citra and Loral for mango, melon, jasmine, and green tea flavors.
- Boop. (Collab with Downhill Brewing in Parker) A bomb pop inspired kettle sour that was brewed with raspberries, cherries, and lime.
- Cohorts and Hops (Collab with Odell) A hazy IPA brewed with Strata, Mosaic, Citra, El Dorado, Azacca, Hallertau Blanc, and Experimental Hop 586.
- Never Waste the Day (Collab with Woods Boss) A tropical Saison brewed with three varieties of hops from South Africa and two strains of fruit forward yeasts.
- Pineapple Protection Program (Collab with Station 26) A pineapple IPA brewed with Sabro, Cashmere, Sultana, and El Dorado, as well as pineapple puree. Contains lactose.