Joyride Brewing is pleased to be able to offer in-person seating again. Please help us to follow the law and keep our space as safe as possible for our staff and fellow customers by adhering to the following:
• If you are feeling sick, or have experienced any COVID-like symptoms in the last 14 days, or have been in contact with anyone who has
tested positive for COVID-19 or exhibited COVID-like symptoms in the last 14 days, we ask that you please leave immediatley.
• Patrons are required to wear a mask when not seated at their table, such as when entering/leaving the building and using the restroom.
• All service will be at tables. Please do not go to the bar to order drinks.
• Tables and chairs have been reconfigured to maintain proper social distance – please do not move tables or chairs.
• If your group size is less than 50% of a table’s capacity, we kindly ask that you move to a smaller table, if possible. This will allow us to serve the maximum number of people during reduced capacity restrictions.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the brewery – please use it.
• Patrons are not allowed to move around the brewery and socialize with other groups.
• Different groups are not allowed to combine together once seated.
• There is NO SMOKING or VAPING allowed anywhere, including the rooftop & street seating. Violators will be immediatley removed.
• In the event of inclement weather, rooftop and street patrons will not be allowed to move to the taproom. We strongly encourage everyone to come prepared for any weather type.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who is unwilling to abide by our safety policies and will ask them to leave.
• If you enjoyed your stay, please consider giving us 5 stars on your favorite social media platform. If your stay was not worth 5 stars, please ask to speak to a manager